Monday, September 3, 2018

Planning the clutter bust

Thoughts and work on Sept. 3-4

To consider doing...work on some

  • See if I can get rid of slippers...
  • Sort books...
In the process--
  • TAKE BREAKS
    • write emails to friends
    • internet surf
  • Put on music!! Make the process happy

Other clutter/clean-up stuff to help the process--my 'to do' list for today:
  • Make guest bed
  • Finish putting away suitcase items from trip.
  • Spend at least 30 minutes on table

Done Monday--Sept 3

  • Spent time writing my ideas on organizing the process. Good! It's out of my head, ready to act on.
  • Made list of stuff for WN (helping me) to do when she comes tomorrow--stuff to wipe done, shred, etc.
  • Separated out items--identified as 'ready to (price and) go', and some things that are "take to Canada"
  • Made up my pricing list for big items.
  • Made guest bed

No comments:

Post a Comment